Going Beyond the Rules, this Book Shows How Conventional Fire Alarm Systems Work
- How Class A and Class B circuits detect troubles
- How the IDC or Initiating Device Circuit Works
- How the NAC or Notification Device Circuit Works
- How the Voltage Reversal on the NAC Works
- How Class A and Class B circuits affect the IDC
- How Class A and Class B circuits affect NAC
This is Must-Know information needed to troubleshoot Conventional Fire Alarm Systems
73 Pages - Over 70 Drawings
All books are shipped from Richfield, MN, USA, either the same day, or the next business day.
Currently, the US Post office delivers about on time to the United States. Shipments to Canada may take quite a bit longer due to COVID-19 delays.
It was very helpful