Author: Douglas Krantz, E T, Electronic Technician and Fire Alarm Technician
Frequently asked questions sent in by readers are answered in the book “Make It Work – Understanding Signaling Line Circuits”. Plain language is used to explain:
- The difference between Addressable and Conventional Fire Alarm Systems
- The difference between Electricity Flow and Signal Flow
- Supervision and T-tapping
- Programming and Addressing
- Wire Length and Capacitive Lag
Use the book to learn more about Addressable Two-Wire Signaling Line Circuits.
Easy Reading Paperback Version
124 Pages and Supplemented by Over 25 Drawings and Pictures
All books are shipped from Richfield, MN, USA, either the same day, or the next business day.
At checkout, a 10% discount is automatically applied when 3 or more books are purchased